This blog is now going to be my vision board. It will contain information about diet and exercise along with cartoons and other things that I chose to post here as I go along this journey.

There are some recipes on this page but most of them can be found under the healthy recipe tab on my main page.

To return to my main page with links to my other blogs click here Rick's Life

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Addition to first post......................

I missed something when I restarted my blog a couple of days ago and that is my trips to Burger King.  I like to go to Burger King and buy $1 Cheese Burgers.  I usually buy them two at a time, three or four days a week.  They make a great quick snack.  They play heck with the carbs (30ea) and calorie (300ea) count for the day.  Not a good thing to do and then eat regular meals the rest of the day.

I did step on the scale today and found I lost two pounds.  I will take that.  My goal is two to three pounds a week.  I have also keep my carbs to around 100 for three days this week.  That is great to be under my Dr.s low goal of 120.  Hopefully going to keep this up.  Until the next time.............




No comments:

Post a Comment