This blog is now going to be my vision board. It will contain information about diet and exercise along with cartoons and other things that I chose to post here as I go along this journey.

There are some recipes on this page but most of them can be found under the healthy recipe tab on my main page.

To return to my main page with links to my other blogs click here Rick's Life

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Update

After two days I can say I have kept my carbs down.  Yesterday my carb count was about 100 and today it was 115.  It makes me excited to keep them under the low end of what my Dr. gave me as a low end.  It shows me I can do it.  I have also kept my food journal for two days.  My sugar consumption for two days is almost zero and I did not go to Walmart and check for candy that has been marked down after Easter.  I need to push a little more on my steps to get them going where they need to be and I am meeting a good friend at the pool tomorrow.  Looking forward to that because I enjoy swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment